OCEAN EARTH TV

sexta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2009

Phil MacDonald PROFILE

OCEAN & EARTH Team Rider Profile: Phil MacDonald
Home town: Tomakin, NSW. Age: 29
Nick name: Macca
What I want to achieve is: having fun doing what I love, surfing.
Last comp I won: 6 star Portugal.
Best waves ever: my first tube. I didn’t really get in it but I was on a high. Two years later I got a real one.
Most embarrassed I have been: being dacked at the international airport.
Favorite people / Winners: people who remain true to themselves and friends!
Shite / Villains / Losers: people who pollute and keep f*%@$ing the world up! Fav Tunes: 2pac, chili peppers, tool. Not Hot: having diaherria on a long flight. Technology/Toys/Cars: makes the world go round, but makes kids lazy and fat! Get off the computers and the mobs kids and make fun for yourselves! Gotta get this off my chest: stop polluting this world and have fun! Kids get out side and play! Stop spending your whole lives on facebook or myspace